A number of the most influential ladies in crypto share their distinctive insights and experiences in a Mar. 8 dwell stream hosted by Cointelegraph.
In keeping with the World Financial Discussion board, on the present price of improvement, gender inequality on this planet will “equalize” in 99.5 years. On the similar time, essentially the most hindering sectors for ladies’s participation are financial and political ones.
Towards this backdrop, Worldwide Girls’s Day celebrates the social, financial and cultural achievements of ladies all around the world. To commemorate this vital day, Cointelegraph has organized a roundtable occasion devoted to listening to the distinctive views of influential ladies in blockchain and cryptocurrency.
We’ve introduced collectively some crypto’s main ladies for this dwell stream. Our contributors embody:
- Anino Emuwa, founder and CEO at Avandis Consulting, co-founder of [email protected]
- Arijana Koskarova, co-founder of Artistic Hub
- Demelza Hays, head of analysis at Cointelegraph Consulting
- Efi Pylarinou, blockchain and fintech adviser
- Elissa Shevinsky, CTO at Cointelegraph
- Molly Jane Zuckerman, content material supervisor at Coinmarketcap
- Olivia Capozzalo, head of content material at OKEx
- Rachel Wolfson, reporter at Cointelegraph, author and podcaster
- Rim El Aridi, co-founder at Agora Group
- Sanja Kon, CEO at Utrust
- Teodora Atanasova, VIP relations supervisor, founding staff member at Nexo
The roundtable will likely be led by Kristina Lucrezia-Nook, Cointelegraph’s very personal managing editor, and can happen at 3 p.m. ET. Our panel will focus on the advantages of blockchain and cryptocurrency from the attitude of ladies, methods to beat gender stereotypes and the function of trade leaders in selling a extra inclusive ecosystem.
We would like to have you ever cease by for a drink, a chat and to listen to about your experiences inside the house!